Friday, November 13, 2009

First post

It is the first post for my research weblog.

To be honest, I have no idea about the topic of my dissertation so far, but I really would to do some contributions for my hometown, Macau.
There is a big market which is still under-developed. I got 3 aspects I feel interested in doing research for them.
The first one should be Gambling Tourism in Macau, and second one is "how important is the World Heritage Attraction in the tourism market of  Macau?". The last one is "Can MICE become to attract more toursits to visit in Macau?"
As next January, we have to decide what topic we are going to do in our dissertation, I will try to look for more information for me to make sure which topic I feel more interested in. Any I still would like to get some more suggestion and advice from my calssmates or lecturer through the discussion. Hopefully, it will be much more helpful for me in my dissertation.




There are some casinos and hotel in the core tourism area.



There is Macau Tower during the firework festivals.



The city centre got the decoration of "Mid-autumn" festival at night view.



The plaza at day time in the city centre is one of the World Heritage in Macau.



Venetian is one of the casinos in Macau.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good thing about choosing your hometown is that if you want to work there when you finish your degree, you will already have a good idea of what the tourism industry is like. I'm still not sure of what I will do, but I think I will concentrate on a topic rather than a place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics.!! I love the Macau Tower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the pictures made me want to visit Macau!
    Oh and sorry about having removed one comment earlier, it's cause I made a typing mistake and I didn't want your blog to look bad! :)
    Enjoy the holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Weiky, I could be your tour guide if you come to visit! I believe the chance will come true one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Aline
    That's ok, it doesn't matter!! I don't think I would have a good holiday with the essays. Feeling so worried about the policy!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers