My dissertation topic was presented last 2 week, some lecturers and classmates should know my topic what I am going to do the research. As I have mentioned before I would like to do some contribution for my hometown. My disseratation topic is "What are the potential positive and negative impacts on Macau’s tourism industry and local residents if the proposed development of the St. Paul’s district is implemented?"
Actually, my research to focus on 3 different objectives which will be respectively government, local resident and cultural tourist. Mainly I would try to find out what impact will be if the proposal of development is implemented. There will be lots of issues to find out during the reserach and observation. Hopefully, the research could carry out smoothly.
Island Tourism Symposium
6 years ago

Hi my topic is What are the main factors which attract tourists to go to new destinations: A case study in Ranong province, Thailand. about this you are very wellcome to visit my blog
ReplyDeleteGood luck!